I've been meaning to write a blog for almost two months now. I've been mulling over a certain blog topic for over two months now so let me describe what has been going on and then I'll get right to working on my other blog.
Lets see, here is a synopsis of what has been happening.
1. Started looking for a house. Just wanting to get ideas, not expecting to find anything.
2. Found what we wanted in a house and a location.
3. About two days after deciding on getting the house we find out we are expecting.
4. About 2 weeks after the expectation notification and two weeks before we put the down payment on the house. Lisa gets in a car accident. Luckily she and the baby are fine. The car was a loss though.
5. On 30June we get Lisa a new car.
6. 01July was the down payment day on the house and we started the paperwork process.
7. The last two weeks were meetings with our financier about loan approvals, mortgages, and other paperwork.
8. Last week we got to see the baby's heartbeat with an ultrasound and started notifying friends and family.
9. All the while we are both busy with work...
10. ,,, and trying to stay healthy. For instance, Lisa will ride a stationary bike for short periods in the fitness center and recently I finished a 50+ mile bike ride. My longest ever.
So busy, so exciting, so much to still look forward to.